What is a Task?
Common Screen Elements
- Log In Screen
- Home Screen
- Hierarchical Task View Screen
- Edit Screen
- New Note Screen
- New Task Screen
- Search Screen
- Upcoming Tasks Screen
- Sortable Screen
- Tags Screen
- History Screen
- Favorites Window
- About Screen
- Server Settings
- Templates Screen
- Task Template Screen
- Mailboxes Screen
- Mailbox Screen
iCalendar and RSS
- What are the iCalendar and RSS Feed URLs?
- How do I subscribe to my Tasks iCalendar?
- iCalendar Applications
- Why does the Calendar ask for my username/password?
- Why does the Calendar open in a new window?
- Task iCalendar
- View Task iCalendar
- RSS Readers
- How do I enter my username/password for the RSS Feed?
- Use RSS to Monitor Progress
- Task RSS Feed
- What is RSS?
- Why iCalender and RSS?
- Save My Log In Info
- How do I quickly enter a bunch of tasks?
- I Forgot My Password
- I Forgot My Username
- How do I create a New Task?
- How do I create a Sub-Task?
- How do I save a Task?
- How do I move a task?
- How do I mark a task complete?
- How do I delete a Task?
- How do I edit a Task?
- Convert a Note to a Task (and vice versa)
- How do I enable File Uploads?
- How do I create a template from existing tasks?
- How do I use the mobile/PDA version?
- How do I enable Time Tracking features?
- How do I know if there is a new version of Tasks?
- How do I translate Tasks into my language?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Mailbox
- PHP iCalendar Problems
- What is the HTML Tags toolbar for?
- Why can you post to a blog from Tasks?
- Why won't the Date Chooser/Parent Chooser/Calendar open?
- Why aren't deleted tasks removed from the database?
- Does Tasks support recurring tasks?
- Why doesn't Tasks have categories?
- Is quoted printable e-mail supported?