The New Note Screen is where you create a new Note.
The New Note Screen contains the Sidebar and workspace area. In the workspace is a form that allows a user to populate properties of a Note in order to create a new Note.
Like other forms that let you enter or edit data, the Edit Screen has a Toolbar at the top of the form.
- Previous Screen
- If the 'Previous Screen' value is selected, you will be taken to the screen they were at before entering the Edit Screen.
- View Tree
- You will be taken to the Hierarchical Task View Screen if the 'View Tree' value is selected.
- Stay Here
- If you choose this option, you will remain on the Edit Screen and this option will remain selected. This allows you to continue working on the task or note, and save your data as you go.
- New Task
- If you choose 'New Task', you will be taken to the New Task Screen to allow you to create another task. This allows you to quickly enter a group of new tasks. If a Parent was set for the task you are saving, it will be carried forward to the new task.
- New Note
- If you choose 'New Task', you will be taken to the New Note Screen to allow you to create another note. If a Parent was set for the task you are saving, it will be carried forward to the new task.
The Breadcrumbs show you where you are in Tasks.
The Jump to... Menu lets you quickly navigate to:
- Your top level tasks/notes
- The last 10 tasks/notes you edited
Messages appear at the top of the page to let you know the result of an action you've taken.