Tasks Pro™ has a number of keyboard shortcuts for common functions.
To use the keyboard shortcuts, you need to hold down the modifier key ('ctrl' on Mac, 'alt' on Windows) and press the letter of the shortcut you want to use. If you use Firefox 2.0 or greater on Windows or Linux, please read this for more information.
- r - On the Log In Screen 'r' will check or uncheck the 'Remember Me' checkbox.
- h - Takes you to the Home Screen.
- t - Takes you to the New Task Screen.
- n - Takes you to the New Note Screen.
- a - Takes you to the Search Screen.
- u - Takes you to the Upcoming Tasks Screen.
- g - Takes you to the Tags Screen.
- b - Takes you to the Sortable Screen.
- f - Opens the Favorites Window.
- c - Opens the Calendar.
- r - Takes you to the History Screen.
- s - Presses the Save Button in the Toolbar for the task, note, user or group form.
- e - Sets the cursor in the Title field if you are on the Edit Screen.
- q - Sets the cursor in the Quick Search field in the Sidebar.