We’ve updated Carrington Build with a few new features and fixes, including WordPress 3.9 compatibility for the Rich Text module. Note that WordPress 3.9 is now the minimum supported version for the Rich Text module.
Here’s the full changelog:
- (change) WordPress 3.9 is now the minimum supported version for the Rich Text module
- (change) add loop module display options to support “Read More”
- (change) button styles to better match WordPress Core.
- (fix) the Rich Text module now uses TinyMCE 4.0 (WordPress 3.9 Compatibility)
- (fix) wpdb::escape deprecation warnings (WordPress 3.6 Compatibility)
- (fix) issue with determining Build install location under Windows
- (fix) $.live() deprecation warnings by replacing with $.on() listeners
- (fix) deprecation warning surrounding get_bloginfo(‘siteurl’)
- (fix) PHP Notice regarding undefined indecies
- (fix) issue with determining Build URL scheme
- (fix) Ignore sticky posts in query to populate carousel
We’ve also upgraded the FaveBusiness theme to include Carrington Build version 1.3.
As always, the downloads are available to all current customers from their Account page.
Carrington Build is a drag and drop page layout tool that can be integrated into a WordPress theme to give non-technical users full editorial control of high-value pages on your website. Simply create CSS styles for the modules you want to use and each custom layout will elegantly match your site’s visual style. We use Carrington Build extensively on this site.