Today the Crowd Favorite has helped launch a re-design of the popular The Pioneer Woman blog. The new WordPress theme and design features:
- An overall design refresh from the homepage (with a new carousel) to all the other sections of the site
- A new warmer background, detailed sidebar and widgets, simpler navigation, and an improved footer
- Reconsidered typography decisions
- Refrehed icons
- Updates to using browser standards and best practices (HTML5 and CSS3)
- Grid alignment changes and responsiveness (mobile and tablet browser resizing)
- A new custom header and background that can be uploaded from the WordPress dashboard
- A new feature called “Inside The Pioneer Woman” on the homepage, taking advantage of the Masonry effect
- A new related posts feature on single posts called “Other Posts You Might Enjoy”
Ree, the site’s owner and blogger, was very pleased with the re-design:
Wow! I love the site so much. It looks fabulous!
The entire team at Crowd Favorite is very pleased with how the re-design turned out and excited to continue working with Ree and her team to add new features in the future.
Get more content like this
Sign up to receive new articles, videos and other high quality content from Crowd Favorite
Who is Crowd Favorite?
Crowd Favorite builds high-end digital solutions for medium- and enterprise-level companies around the world, with particular expertise in digital design, web development, mobile development, and systems integration. Past clients include Walmart, Sony, Yahoo, Miramax, National Geographic, Nike, BWM, Microsoft, and many others.