Today the Crowd Favorite has helped launch a re-design of the popular The Pioneer Woman blog. The new WordPress theme and design features:
- An overall design refresh from the homepage (with a new carousel) to all the other sections of the site
- A new warmer background, detailed sidebar and widgets, simpler navigation, and an improved footer
- Reconsidered typography decisions
- Refrehed icons
- Updates to using browser standards and best practices (HTML5 and CSS3)
- Grid alignment changes and responsiveness (mobile and tablet browser resizing)
- A new custom header and background that can be uploaded from the WordPress dashboard
- A new feature called “Inside The Pioneer Woman” on the homepage, taking advantage of the Masonry effect
- A new related posts feature on single posts called “Other Posts You Might Enjoy”
Ree, the site’s owner and blogger, was very pleased with the re-design:
Wow! I love the site so much. It looks fabulous!
The entire team at Crowd Favorite is very pleased with how the re-design turned out and excited to continue working with Ree and her team to add new features in the future.
Read more about The Pioneer Woman redesign at thepioneerwoman.com.