Conditional Content Support
Frequently Asked Questions
Conditional Content gives you the power to personalize your website to display custom content tailored to each user’s experience, increasing engagement. It is a plugin that works directly with Gutenberg, Beaver Builder and Elementor to bring customizable content to your fingertips.
Conditional Content allows you to customize any element on the website, including titles, texts, images, videos, menu items, and design.
Yes! We have not found any theme that is incompatible with Conditional Content. If you are having issues, we will work with you to resolve the problem.
Yes! Leveraging the lazy-loading setting, Conditional Content will load your content asynchronously even if your web page is heavily cached.
Yes! Conditional Content is written with native support for Gutenberg.
Conditional Content offers native support for Beaver Builder and Elementor. However, since page builders are front-end visual tools, a custom integration is required to ensure they will function properly. If you have a preferred page builder that you would like to see supported by Conditional Content, please reach out to us!
Yes, Conditional Content is extendable! Please refer to Conditional Content’s documentation for instructions on creating custom conditions. Alternatively, reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help guide you through the process!
Yes! Please refer to Conditional Content’s documentation for instructions on adding conditions to theme templates. Alternatively, reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help guide you through the process!
Conditional Content Lite has the following limitations:
- The Time & Date > Schedule condition is not available.
- The User Behavior > User Browser Language condition is not available.
- The Referral Source > Common Referral Websites condition is not available.
- The Visited Pages > URL contains and Visited Pages > URL does not contain conditions are not available.
- The following geolocation providers are not available: IpData, IpStack, IpInfo.
- Only one condition per piece of content may be used.
- Advanced visibility rules are not available.
- Custom conditions are not available.
- Using conditions in html templates is not available.
Conditional Content needs the following minimum requirements in order to ensure optimal usage:
- PHP version 7 or greater
- WordPress version 5.1 or greater
Conditional Content offers support for the following Geolocation providers:
If you have a preferred Geolocation service that is not currently supported by Conditional Content, feel free to get in touch with us to find a solution together!
You can view the changelog for your purchased products on the My account page on our website. For each product you have purchased, you may view its changelog by clicking on the View changelog link under the products name.
You can choose to perform a clean uninstall of our product, which will remove all existing user segments, configuration settings and anonymized persistent data.